Friday, February 18, 2011

A SiLlY SPin on ONE BoRiNG BLOG!!!

Well after looking through all of the adorable blogs that my friends have posted.. I have come to realize how embarrassingly boring my blog is!! So in hopes to better entertain you.. haha who ever it is that reads this thing besides me.. Ill make this a blog about the funny, random and weird pictures that we manage to get on camera!
I believe that everyone needs to laugh a little every day and on many gloomy days such as today where we get to see little to no sun, so its easy to feel down in the dumps. Looking back at all of these pictures and the memories tied with them.. made me laugh.

p.s Lulu is going to kill me!!

In hopes of making you laugh.. Enjoy!!











The following pictures were taken during the summer after spending the night with hector and at nicklecade. We were modeling our wonderful new prizes and ended up having a blast! 

To Big Glasses and goofy models! 














Love Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment