Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Antibiotics never sounded sweeter..

Update: 
So last night was a little tough.. it felt like my right kidney had a pretty strong heart beat and my bladder was not my biggest friend. The IV they had sent me home with was such a pain to deal with.. bending and moving around was such a struggle!! 

 So today my mom and me went back to the ER to see what the doctors would say.. turns out it must have been one crazy bacteria that decided to attack my kidneys and bladder. So they have me on IV antibiotics! which is great news because I was worried that they would never find anything! That is scarier than some crazy bacteria that is attacking me.. because not having "anything" and being in this much pain would just not be fair. So we got tumors, cysts, and bending ovaries all out of the way!

 hahah i was so bored waiting for the doctors I started taking pictures with my phone.. I decided that for how long they make you wait... they dont give you much to look at. 
 Now I just get to lay back drink plenty of Gatorade.. take a pill that makes my pee super orange along with my pain meds and just wait to go to the hospital once again tomorrow.. 

I was not planning on having a relaxing week but my body had other plans. So for now ill try and catch up on some homework between the sleeping and the peeing haha (it feels like I have a bladder of an 80 year old!) 
 My beautiful mama gave me these get well roses!! she is so cute!! I got lucky with the best most beautiful mama in the whole world! She even got me a cute marshmallow bunny. 
Thank you mama!!! 

Hugs and kisses... 
Jessy 

No comments:

Post a Comment